FALL & WINTER 2023/24 INTERNSHIPS
The Ambassadorial Roundtable offers a new, virtual, global, comprehensive internship program which allows students to work directly with foreign diplomats, embassies and high level business decision makers. We now accept applications from domestic and international candidates.
The Ambassadorial Roundtable is very proud to have been consistently rated #1 internship program in Southern California for international affairs, international business and business administration by leading Universities around the country. We are committed to excellence in education, supervision and teamwork.
International Business/ Diplomacy/ InternationalRelations/Marketing/Economics/Program Management/Cross-cultural business/ Entrepreneurship
- Providing the team with new ideas/strategies and fresh perspectives
- Participation and design of virtual programs
- Help in coordinating virtual events, webinars/lectures
- Research topics for social media
- Implement outreach and engage in research
- Share creative and innovative ideas that enhance program campaigns
- Organizing of marketing materials
- Create, edit and produce multimedia content
- Help in coordinating events
- Research topics for media
- Organizing of marketing materials
- Performing various administrative tasks
- Development of original content for the company website and blog
- Managing newsletters and events announcement
- Responsible for photographing, filming, editing
- Help maintain the Ambassadorial Roundtable's membership information and are involved in the creation of presentations
Our ideal candidate:
Requirements/Qualifications: Major in Business, M.B.A/ M.A, Ph.D. (in process preferred) International Relations, Marketing, Economics,Journalism, International Business or other similar fields:
Interest in international affairs/international business
Must be innovative, flexible, willing to learn, driven, self-starter, intrinsically motivated to succeed, and thrive in a team environment
Highly energetic-diligent and goal-oriented, reliable and highly responsible
Clear communication and a positive, energetic attitude is a must
Excellent Word, Excel, Ppt. and English skills
WordPress, CRM and Multi- lingual is a great plus
Commitment minimum 1 semester
|Fall||Sept. to Dec.||Ongoing|
|Summer||June to August||accepting applications|
|Spring||January to May||accepting applications|
- Interns must be graduates ( or senior undergraduates)
- Commit to minimum 10-14 hours weekly and participate in events
- Because of the flexibility in the RT's programming times and student’s schedules, interns may share each other’s duties as business needs require.
Free attendance at Ambassadorial Roundtable's events
- Direct exposure and interactions with high level International & Domestic Politicians, Diplomats and Business Leaders
- Free attendance at Ambassadorial Roundtable's events
- Intensive business training and mentoring
- Exposure to a variety of tasks
- Possibility of continuing employment
- Interns regularly sit-in on our events with ambassadors, diplomats and high level business leaders visiting dignitaries, during which time they have the opportunity to speak candidly with the individual being interviewed.
- Interns have the opportunity to attend special events use creativity, audit various lecture, attend board meetings, learn about organizational structures, interact with membership.
Send a current resume, a cover letter stating your interest and include a writing sample and contact information of 2 recommendations you plan to use. Please include which duties you are best suited for and your preferred hours of work.
Once moved to candidacy you will need to submit 2 letters of recommendation.
Volunteers may apply year around and will be added to the team on a as need basis.
If you are interested in global affairs and want to help us fulfill our mission, we have many opportunities for you! We welcome your expertise in a variety of fields including:
- Events management- Social media - Office Administration- Video/Photography- Graphic design.