The Ambassadorial Roundtable offers a new, virtual, global, comprehensive internship program which allows students to work directly with foreign diplomats, embassies and high level business decision makers. We now accept applications from domestic and international candidates.
The Ambassadorial Roundtable is very proud to have been ranked #1 internship program in Southern California for international affairs, international business and business administration by leading Universities around the country. We are committed to excellence in education, supervision and teamwork.
My name is Annemarie Vogelberg and I am a student in a French-German social and political sciences degree at Sciences Po Paris in Nancy and the Freie Universität Berlin. Having grown up in Germany and the UK respectively and having studied in France for the past two years, I speak all three languages fluently and enjoy communicating with people from different cultures. Although my course is focused on European politics, I would also like to broaden my insight into transatlantic relations. I have an interest in working towards sustainable social and economic change especially concerning development, education and climate, which was reinforced through past experiences in Malawi and Haiti. I thoroughly enjoy networking and debating current challenges with people of different backgrounds in order to find open-minded solutions. This in combination with my enthusiasm to take initiative and organize events convinces me that the Ambassadorial Roundtable and World Diplomatic Forum is an excellent place to use and expand my knowledge and skills. I look forward to working as part of a motivated team in an unprecedented time that calls for pivotal change towards the virtual structuring of the organization.
My name is Jacob Moore and I am a student at Harvard University studying Government. My passion for foreign cultures and international relations has led me to study the political systems of different countries and study abroad in Japan. I am particularly interested in how people build strong international relationships and look forward to the opportunity to come up with new ideas to adapt to the unprecedented changes to the international landscape. I also think that my experience with managing events will allow me grow and learn with the Ambassadorial Roundtable. In my spare time, I enjoy discussing film, practicing kendo, learning new languages, and attempting to teach myself data analysis techniques.
My name is Marin Solter and I have just completed my undergraduate degree, studying Politics and Philosophy at the University of Sheffield in the UK, as well as an exchange year at the Australian National University in Canberra. In pursuing my degree, and the jobs that come after it, I was always motivated by the wish to do some meaningful work in the fields of public policy, environmental security, and international cooperation. As these goals are closely aligned with that of the Ambassadorial Roundtable, I look forward to surrounding myself with like minded people in a practical, working setting provided by the Ambassadorial Roundtable team, as I believe that we can both use and grow our skills whilst working on relevant and important issues.
International Business/ Diplomacy/ InternationalRelations/Marketing/Economics/Program Management/Cross-cultural business/ Entrepreneurship
- Providing the team with new ideas/strategies and fresh perspectives
- Participation and design of virtual programs
- Help in coordinating virtual events, webinars/lectures
- Research topics for social media
- Implement outreach and engage in research
- Share creative and innovative ideas that enhance program campaigns
- Organizing of marketing materials
- Create, edit and produce multimedia content
- Help in coordinating events
- Research topics for media
- Organizing of marketing materials
- Performing various administrative tasks
- Development of original content for the company website and blog
- Managing newsletters and events announcement
- Responsible for photographing, filming, editing
- Help maintain the Ambassadorial Roundtable's membership information and are involved in the creation of presentations
Our ideal candidate:
Requirements/Qualifications: Major in Business, M.B.A/ M.A, Ph.D. (in process preferred) International Relations, Marketing, Economics,Journalism, International Business or other similar fields:
Interest in international affairs/international business
Must be innovative, flexible, willing to learn, driven, self-starter, intrinsically motivated to succeed, and thrive in a team environment
Highly energetic-diligent and goal-oriented, reliable and highly responsible
Clear communication and a positive, energetic attitude is a must
Excellent Word, Excel, Ppt. and English skills
WordPress, CRM and Multi- lingual is a great plus
Commitment minimum 1 semester
|Fall||Sept. to Dec.||Ongoing|
|Summer||June to August||accepting applications|
|Spring||January to May||accepting applications|
- Interns must be graduates ( or senior undergraduates)
- Commit to minimum 10-14 hours weekly and participate in events
- Because of the flexibility in the RT's programming times and student’s schedules, interns may share each other’s duties as business needs require.
Free attendance at Ambassadorial Roundtable's events
- Direct exposure and interactions with high level International & Domestic Politicians, Diplomats and Business Leaders
- Free attendance at Ambassadorial Roundtable's events
- Intensive business training and mentoring
- Exposure to a variety of tasks
- Possibility of continuing employment
- Interns regularly sit-in on our events with ambassadors, diplomats and high level business leaders visiting dignitaries, during which time they have the opportunity to speak candidly with the individual being interviewed.
- Interns have the opportunity to attend special events use creativity, audit various lecture, attend board meetings, learn about organizational structures, interact with membership.
Send a current resume, a cover letter stating your interest and include a writing sample and contact information of 2 recommendations you plan to use. Please include which duties you are best suited for and your preferred hours of work.
Once moved to candidacy you will need to submit 2 letters of recommendation.
Volunteers may apply year around and will be added to the team on a as need basis.
If you are interested in global affairs and want to help us fulfill our mission, we have many opportunities for you! We welcome your expertise in a variety of fields including:
- Events management- Social media - Office Administration- Video/Photography- Graphic design.
Ambassadorial Roundtable 580 California Str. Suite 1200 San Francisco, CA 94111 USA Tel.: 415.655.1100