The Ambassadorial Roundtable was founded 2005 as an international diplomatic and trade program. Upon request of the City of San Diego and in collaboration with the Mayor's office, the organization rapidly expanded its global foot print and focused on connecting the business community , investment capital, academia, cybersecurity, IT, and economic resources to international governments. The organization has quickly established a reputation as a trusted convener with proven ability to facilitate trade, advance cybersecurity cooperation, create international job opportunities, foster collaboration between international academic institutions, cut time and business costs by maintaining close global relationships with foreign governments and orchestrating meetings with high level business executives to obtain sustainable goals set by industry.
The Ambassadorial Roundtable: (1) Hosts foreign diplomatic and business delegations organizing exclusive private meetings between high-level foreign diplomats and business leaders, stakeholders, opening up new trade and investment opportunities in the areas of cybersecurity, IT, IoT, defense, healthcare, academia, defense, pharmaceuticals, clean-tech, and climate change.
(2) Advances global cultural cooperation in arts, film, music, and sports promoting understanding and knowledge through business networking roundtables, cultural dinners, academic programs, and exclusive members programs.
(3) Establishes successful connections between international academic institutions creating unique internship opportunities in international affairs, business, journalism, and marketing, global program initiatives and educational exchange opportunities,
(4) Fosters social responsibility and education by engaging diplomats with underserved high-school students, discussing foreign affairs.
(5) Offers continuing and executive education opportunities focused on International Diplomacy/Business/Cultural Diplomacy/Leadership.
(6) Exposes major industry breakthroughs and covers domestic and international news/events/conferences through close media partnerships.
(7) Supports domestic and international NGOs and select private sector organizations through donations and/or extensive media coverage.
The World Diplomatic Forum (WDF), the Ambassadorial Roundtable's annual conference, brings together international diplomats and CEOs with vast economic, political and academic networks working closely together on advances in international cybersecurity, healthcare, banking, defense /diplomacy, education, tourism, clean-tech, bio-pharm. Valuable business relationships and friendships are formed while impacting key global diplomacy issues. The only existing international cybersecurity agreement was ratified during the WDF, whereby all participating countries agreed to collaborate in case of a denial of service attack (DNS).
The World Diplomatic Forum and Ambassadorial Roundtable support information dissemination of world events, their impact upon global and the United States foreign policy and are committed to generating new ideas, bringing different parties together to the negotiation table and easing of global tensions by initiating open debates. We are dedicated to global education and early exposure to international affairs through our "Diplomats for Kids " program, creating the opportunity for underserved students to meet with foreign diplomats and learn about travel, foreign countries, and diplomacy. Our multi-facetted cultural diplomacy programs promote international policy objectives and understanding through arts, sports, diversity in diplomacy, advances in technologies, research and journalism.